Enduring Issues In Special Education: Personal Perspectives
Primary: Enduring Issues In Special Education: Personal Perspectives.pdf - 28,218 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Enduring Issues In Special Education: Personal Perspectives.pdf - 37,364 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Enduring Issues In Special Education: Personal Perspectives.pdf - 29,770 KB/Sec
- Contemporary Issues in Curriculum (6th Edition) (Allyn & Bacon Educational Leadership)
- Philosophical Documents in Education (4th Edition)
- Research and Evaluation Methods in Special Education
- Taking Sides: Clashing Views on Educational Issues
- Ian's Walk: A Story about Autism
- Classroom Assessment: Principles and Practice for Effective Standards-Based Instruction (6th Edition)
- Ethics for Behavior Analysts, 3rd Edition
- Don't Believe Everything You Think: The 6 Basic Mistakes We Make in Thinking
- Explicit Instruction: Effective and Efficient Teaching (What Works for Special-Needs Learners)
- Building Equity: Policies and Practices to Empower All Learners
Enduring Issues in Special Education is aimed at any course in the undergraduate or graduate special education curriculum that is wholly or partly devoted to a critical examination of current issues in special education. The book organizes 28 chapters into seven sections using familiar structuring principles―what, who, where, how, when, why, and whither. Each section begins with an introduction that provides historical, legal, and theoretical background information and organizing commentary for the chapters that follow. The book’s objective, in addition to informing readers about the issues, is to develop critical thinking skills in the context of special education. Key features include the following:
Dialectic Format – Each of the 28 chapters presents compelling reasons for addressing the issue at hand and specific ways to do so. Because each issue is written from different perspectives and focuses on a variety of aspects, readers are encouraged to weigh the arguments, seek additional information, and come up with synthesized positions of their own.
Organizing Framework – The book’s seven sections have been arranged according to a scheme that is the essence of most investigative reporting and provides a coherent, easy-to-understand framework for readers.
Expertise – All chapters are written by leading scholars who are highly regarded experts in their fields and conclude with suggested readings and discussion questions for additional study.